Saturday, December 9, 2017

Puppy love


The day of her first sight
Everything else turned out to be dark,
Dark as night.


And there was her face,
A face so bright.


I was frozen. Eyes fixed on her.
But she was totally unaware.
Her eyes were dark, and dark and a glare
Long, curly hair was waving in air
She didn't seem to care.


Minutes passed away - I was still frozen.
And since then:



Often at nights, I sit down to write - thinking of you.
But I just keep on thinking, writing very few.
I may not have words - for my feelings,
Feelings which are but true, if not pure
But I just want to see you happy, that's for sure.
---


Don't know what to say:
Your weird ways - good or bad?
Your loving but not liking your dad!
 But you manage to look good even when you are sad.
And anger on your face - the look drives me mad.
I can not take away your worries
And your sadness, I can not cure
But I just want to see you happy, that's for sure.
---


The people around you:
With their caliber - some can fight, some can sing.
With their money anything they can bring.
With their charm - can make you cheeks go pink.
Well, I may not be so smart, I may not be so mature.
But I just want to see you happy, that's for sure.
---


Those evenings in that park:
Your silences I hate, your smiles I seek
Your idea make me strong. Your being make me weak
You being with me - the idea seems so bleak.
But yet I try, I try, I try, and you always ignore.
Still I just want to see you happy, that's for sure.
---


Call it friendship. love or lust.
But I wish we have met first
Before it bursts, I conclude must:
What I feel is my side, you totally unconfined.
But let me tell you this -
It's for you that I have lied.
And have passed nights:
When I lived,
When I died.
Guess much of rhyming has been done
It's just one thing
I want to make you feel, I want to make you see
That I want to see you happy, happy
And if possible, happy with me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet… Thirty.

He couldn’t sleep. It’s midnight and he is just scrolling Instagram stories of celebs and friends – with awesome lives. Or awesome phone c...